Friday, February 6, 2009

Valentine gift

Most of the people are busy for St.Valentine’s Day.


Ordering roses, buying chocolates, teddy bear, diamond and all sweet things for loved ones, preparing romantic dinner…and so on.


Why do people celebrate Valentine’s party? Why do people spend money buying gifts on St.Valentine’s Day?

We , people want to show “love” to our loved ones.


So, I am thinking and a question come out from my thinking.

I asked myself and I answered my questions. :P


Do we love just only on St.Valentine’s Day?

No!

We love our loved ones every single day, every single moment, every single minute, every single second….


So..what is needed to keep love going?

chocolates? roses? diamond?

No!

We need just only emotion that inspires true happiness.


Is that the special day just only for couples?

No!

It is for every person who can feel love.

We love each other in our society.

We love our parents, teachers, siblings, friends, classmates, flowers, kids, kittens, puppies and so on.

I think, St.Valentine’s Day is not only on 14 February.

Every day in a year, all 365 days is St.Valentine’s Day.

We love whole year round.

Every day is St.Valentine’s Day.


I want to give a good person to my society as Valentine gift.

lol…no need to buy anything. Me, myself , trying to be a good person is a gift for you.