Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday battle

I am not feeling well today.
no appetite.
But I went to Uni to attend a meeting with Dean of our School of Engineering.
When the meeting was over, I got back to my work place
and while I was working on PC, there were 3 mosquitoes flying around and bite me.
I was scared and cried out.
On the way to campus service office to complain about the mosquitoes, I saw the cleaner, so
I told her mosquitoes are around.
She told me to wait and then she came with insect killer spray in her hand.
And then she took action.
I stayed outside because of the smell.
huu...
Cleaner laughed at me for my childish manners like I am scared of mosquitoes.
Ya. true. I am scared of it.
here, mosquitoes are much more bigger than the mosquitoes of my native country.
Malaysian mosquitoes are bigger. :P
When they bite me, my skin feels allergies and last time I went to Miri Hospital.