Saturday, September 8, 2007

being busy



I have been busy with question papers for Mid-term test , my students' launching water rockets , Quiz competition, Science Exhibition and Students' Debate.
Not only me, but also my students are busy. But we are happy.
ahh...one of my colleagues read my blog and she said my writing is funny and childish.
lol..I am not mature enough at my age.

My writing on this blog is a bit different from my writing at work.
Sometimes I feel like it is good to be childish.

Last 3 weeks ago ,Uncle U Phoe Wa Maung phoned me and we talked. Uncle asked me what I am writing in the meantime. I replied him that I could not write anything at the moment for keeping busy.
He told me keeping busy is good.
I was confused with his words "Keeping busy is good."
But now I understood Uncle's words .
Yes .

I am not a good daughter at all. When my mommy admonish me, I don't want to listen sometimes. And I think Old people are exaggerating.
But Old people's words are coming true later and so I think Old People are right.
Now I have decided to listen to Old Generation.
:D