Wednesday, June 18, 2008

water lily



Mommy bought this water lily plant for me as she knew I wanted water lily in the garden very much.
Last two weeks, when mommy went to nursery , I accompanied her and I chose one big pot. So mommy asked what for I wanted that big pot. I replied I wanted to plant water lily inside that pot.
On the way back home from the nursery ( on highway) , there were some water lily at the rode side. When I tried to take those water lily plants, it was so difficult to take it. Those wild water lily plants are very big and not for garden. My sleeves and pants were dirty with mud and water. But I got one water lily leaf. :P

On that day , I was thinking how to take that water lily . And so I asked my sister to join me taking water lily from that road side. She said she would ask her friend, they would accompany me, but they won't help me taking water lily. Because they don't want they are dirty with mud.
I said OK, just accompanying is OK.

But when I got back from work, I was surprised by this water lily. I am so happy.
Mommy bought it from the market. It cost RM 140 , expensive compared to my mommy's orchids.