Thursday, November 15, 2007

Whatever!

I am learning life lessons everyday.
Learning about people around me is interesting.
I have got a lot of lessons and some of them are expensive.
I gave my sorrows and tears to get those lessons.

People wants to be BIG person. When they want to be Big, they want the others to be Small.
They make the others Small.
Oh My God!
I am thinking, thinking and thinking.
If I want to be Big, what would I do?
I will try myself , I will find out my mistakes, and I will change myself.
I don't think I will be Big, when I make others Small.
If I did this, I was not Big in reality. It seems I were Big compared to others which were getting small.
I won't be Big by pointing out others' faults and making others small.
No way , I think.

This world is complicated.

What I am suffering now is for what I have done in my past life.
If I do something bad to someone, I will suffer for it in future. Sure!
My religion doesn't allow me to do bad things to others.

We should give our community a Good Person.

After crying, I made up my mind, I won't care who is good or bad to me.
I will try to be good to everyone whether they are good or bad to me.
I don't care.

Whatever!