Friday, September 21, 2007

No Money No Talk!



Last week, my students participated Debate Competition.

The topics were

1. Internet should be censored to protect citizens.

2. All countries should be entitled to Nuclear technology.

3. Calculators produce lazy individuals.

I was one of the judges there. My students were amazing, Proposition Groups and Opposition Groups were too good.

I knew they could do well, because they are talkative . And they love to argue.

They make me laugh and they are always noisy.

I have to talk to them all the time in class.

Normally I am not talkative, I am so quiet at home and I am quiet among my friends.

I am a listener rather than a speaker.

But the nature of my job makes me talk during working hours.

So I talk, talk in the classroom, but at home I am quiet.

Some of my friends asked me if I am proud of myself, because I am not talking .

So I replied them " No Money No Talk".

lol

just kidding!

I love to read and write. When I want to talk, I write down and send it to the editors of magazines. Yea..It is true. No Money No Talk.

:D